On one of the most important days in your life, the one thing you shouldn’t have to worry about is your makeup during your pictures. Be at peace on your special day with All Frills Beauty handling the makeup for you and your party. We can also coordinate hair services, with one of our various hair stylist partners to ensure you get the ultimate beauty look for your wedding day.*
- Trial Session – Starting at $50 (amount goes toward the total cost of the bridal makeup)
- Bride – Starting at $100
- Bridesmaids – Starting at $50
- Mother of the Bride/Groom – Starting at $50
- All other guests and parties – starting at $50
- For makeup and hair services – please contact me for package rates
- All services include false eyelashes. Airbrush available for an additional charge.
Prom, Galas, Quinceñieras, Red Carpet Galas and Other Formal Events– Starting at $50
Group rates also available
- Quinceñieras and Other Formal Events – Starting at $50
- Group rates also available
With dozens and dozens of photoshoots under her belt, Courtney Dade understands what photographers and clients need to get their photo outcomes reached. All photoshoot services begin with a creative session, to ensure the overall look of the shoot matches your vision. Expect speed and accuracy when booking with All Frills Beauty.
- Headshots – Starting at $50
- Model Portfolio (including 2 looks) – Starting at $100
- ½ Day Rates – Starting at $150
- Full Day Rates – Starting at $300
- Prices do not include traveling fees
Make Up Classes and Workshops
(Please contact me for rate)
Are you looking for makeup tips to for your day-to-day look? Are you a cosmetologist or esthetician that needs to brush up on her makeup skills? Are you aspiring makeup artist looking for tips and tricks to make you more effective at your craft? All Frills Beauty workshops and makeup training are now available. Please contact me at email@example.com for details on how to get started.
- Individual Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Make Up Artist Apprenticeship
Mary Kay Classes and Parties
As a Mary Kay Consultant, we have exciting opportunities for you and your friends to learn valuable beauty tips, get makeovers, and earn free product. Please visit my Mary Kay website (www.marykay.com/courtney.dade) for more information on Skin Care Classes, Make Over Parties, Pamper Parties, etc.
Trade for Print/Digital Copy
I am open to trade for print arrangements for photo shoots, printed editorial work, or video work with full rights to use the finished product in my promotional materials and portfolio. If you have an opportunity that you would like to discuss, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) the scope of the project and placement for consideration.
All services require a 25% non-refundable deposit to book the day. We accept credit cards and cash. Personal checks are accepted for payment in full if received 15 days prior to your event.