HOW TO DO A PLANK EFFECTIVELY
1. Lie prone (face down) on forearms with toes pointed down and ankles dorsiflexed (toes pulled up).
2. Draw in navel as if pulling it into the spine (Drawing-in maneuver). Hold.
3. Contract and squeeze gluteal muscles together. Hold.
4. Drive toes into floor, contract and squeeze quadriceps. Hold
5. Maintain this position for 20-30 sec
6. Repeat for 3-4 sets
1. Maintain a neutral spine and head position.
2. Keep chin tucked in
3. Shoulders should be slightly protracted.